Flexibility, that is what logistics service provision is all about. After all, you want to provide your services as optimally as possible to a wide range of clients with a wide range of products. That is exactly why our Warehouse Management System (WMS) is such a good choice. The control of people, machines and transport can be tuned completely to the product. And are you about to scale up or expand? Our system will grow alongside you.
Tracking & tracing and more
Vanboxtel will help you make your logistics processes run as efficiently as possible. For example, by combining the WMS with barcode scanning, RFID and/or voice solutions. Naturally, you will be ensured of extensive tracking & tracing, separated stock administration and minimum risk of errors. Thus our solutions contribute to improving your quality and productivity.
Why choose Vanboxtel as a partner?
- A directing WMS: clear instructions on the work floor
- Flexibility: direction can be completely tuned to product type
- Nearly thirty years of logistics knowledge and experience in one solution
- Productivity increase, quality improvement, fewer administrative actions
- A practical solution: activities on the work floor are constantly continuing
- Complete solution: software, hardware and implementation by one party
- Fast implementation: in three months
- 24/7 support via our own service desk
Clientcase: Dobbe Transport
All systems running entirely in the cloud
All systems running entirely in the cloud and fully up to date in terms of logistics, technology and security. Dobbe Transport is ready for the future! The distribution and transport company worked together with Vanboxtel to implement a new warehouse management system and successfully migrate it to the cloud.More about this case All clientcases
Your business partner, like you, has automated a lot of processes. It is strange then that, for example, after an …
The installation of a professional and flawlessly functioning wireless network in large warehouses and industrial buildings is an art in …
PCs, printers, networks, software, internet and email: modern and successful companies completely depend on it. It makes sense that you …