A wholesale that grows is faced with interesting challenges. How can you manage all goods as adequately as possible? How do you safeguard the quality? And for food products: how do you get a grip on the durability of the products? Vanboxtel has the answer to all these questions. Our Warehouse Management System (WMS) ensures proper management of the work floor, controlled goods management and guarantees quality.
Link with your ERP package
Linking systems is one of our specialities. By means of Electronic Data Interchange, we ensure proper communication between your ERP package and our WMS. It automatically translates inbound orders into logistics processes on the work floor. This saves on administrative actions and prevents errors. The result? Higher quality at lower cost.
Why choose Vanboxtel as a partner?
- Nearly thirty years of logistics knowledge and experience in one solution
- Flawless communication with your ERP package
- Significant savings on administrative costs
- Fault reduction of up to 100%
- A practical solution: activities on the work floor are constantly continuing
- Complete solution: software, hardware and implementation by one party
- Fast implementation: in three months
- 24/7 support via our own service desk
Clientcase: SIBO Fluidra
Update for systems and equipment and 24/7 support
Swimming ponds, swimming pools, (koi) ponds, irrigation systems and plastic ducts. When you order any of these products from producer and distributor SIBO Fluidra in Veghel, all components and tools are shipped that same day from a single distribution centre. SIBO brought in Vanboxtel to update its automation to ensure its processes continue to be optimally efficient in the future.More about this case All clientcases
Logistics processes run day and night. That is why Vanboxtel is always available for support 24 hours a day, 7 …
Smart automation of the goods flow in your warehouse does not only ensure higher efficiency, but also higher quality and …
Logistics processes are full of registration points. The smarter you automate them, the smaller the chance of errors and the …